– We are currently seeking mobile application development expertise to to work remotely (from home). You will work alone so you would be the Subject Matter Expert. We have a simple marketplace IOS mobile app in the pipeline (not tested or installed yet) for you once they get started.
– Work remotely (from your home)
– You will work alone to redesign the app to be more attractive and user-interface (similar to “Trove” app), develop, code, test, debug mobile applications, build new features, and will be performing product design implementation, fix bugs and improve performance while continuing to build out our automated testing framework, supporting various application software projects directed towards devices associated with mobile computing, and participate in the definition of new mobile features and experiences. The person expects to work with all company’s requirements related to the mobile app or work with any new future apps. Also, the company is expected from the person to build a cross platform app (Android and iOS Mobile) using Ionic in two languages (Arabic and English)
– The following tasks are required for the new app:
1. Graphic design
2. Web APIs (Python + MongoDB) /(nodejs!)
3. Mobile App development (Ionic 3)
4. Admin panel (Angular.js)
– A user can choose and change between two languages: Arabic and English. Arabic is the default one.
– Data Side: MongoDB.
– More detailed information to be provided to the contractor.
– The ideal candidate will have previous experience with mobile application development in a live production environment. The candidate should be able to show example of mobile applications that they have built hands on. (Please include GitHub/Bit Bucket portfolio of your works when you apply for the job.)